Just after writing my January post, I hopped over to one of my favorite blogs and read this. I recommend that you read it too, as it is the inspiration for this new post and a bit less higgledy-piggledy approach to my January.
1. Find a new dentist and go. (Major, life-altering hurdle.)
2. Find a new optometrist and go. (Just made the appointment. I chose the office in town that has birdfeeders for patients to watch from the waiting room. Both genius and cruelly ironic at the same time.)
3. Establish care with a local doctor.
4. Stop putting off simple things just because I hate the phone. Stressing about calling the chimney sweep is MORE harmful than actually just doing it.
5. Sweat every day.
6. Do a yard chore every day - feeling like my plants are out of control or perishing causes me a bizarre amount of turmoil. (As does fending off the vermin.)
7. Finish more projects than I start.
8. Greens and grains, daily.
9. Keep mindfully making.
10. Learn to be OK with a list just having nine things instead of ten.