Saturday, April 2, 2016

Amanda Makes 10

** Please pardon the hodgepodge nature of this post.
The pictures below are relevant to things I discuss in this podcast episode. **


Easter Lunch 
Lambie Cake

Bathing titmouse that was distracting me while filming. 


Peplum top pattern #1

Peplum top pattern #2


My wood ducks from the yard. 


***


Here is episode ten of the Amanda Makes Podcast. 
Join the conversation in the new Ravelry group! Like, share and subscribe!

On the Needles
Tracks sock in Online Sockenwolle, 'jungle color'
Dream bird shawl, Knit Picks Chroma  ‘weathervane’ and 'fog bank'

Stash Busting
Araucania Nature Wool Colorway 31
Knit Picks Stroll Tonal ‘pony ride'

Patterns

Podcasts

MultiCrafturals
DPN Cozy - The Nome Knitter

Birds



1 comment:

  1. My mom used to make a lamb cake every Easter! Loved the podcast and your bird obsessions. Good luck with your tea cozy/hot pad. I wish I could opine but I'm not a sewing gal!!

    ReplyDelete