Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Yarn Along - photo dump










button jar :: rabbit's foot :: garden whimsy :: JR Footbridge :: broad-winged hawk 
 the gap :: swinging bridge :: sunset light :: sprinkler :: sugar baby

This summer is busy but not very busy. It is productive, but not too productive. I am impressed with myself for knowing that it is Wednesday before getting halfway through the day and realizing everyone else is yarning along.

For pictures of my knitting, check Instagram (@littlehousebigwoods) but otherwise I hope you enjoy a few slices of life seen here.

I am listening to Call the Midwife on audio and loving every single word. Having watched every episode of the show to date, I think the book just adds to the show that much more, reinforcing that the show's casting and script couldn't be more perfect. It also depicts a very interesting time in London, when the impact of WWII is still profoundly felt but society is advancing at a break-neck speed. Read it. You'll like it.

Want to play along? Join Ginny and share what you're knitting and reading on your blog or Instagram!

*** Follow along on IG and when I get a batch of yarn dyed and in the shop, I'll do a podcast to tell you all about it!

5 comments:

  1. I read the book and I agree with you that the book adds so much to the show. I love your button collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you noticed that the rabbits in Virginia look like they are half-hare? They are very hare-like compared to the "rabbits" in other states! There are still snowshoe hares in Highland County... I wonder....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wondered the same! There ARE still snowshoe hares in Highland, and this was in Rockbridge...

      Delete
  4. p.s. Love the rain shower on the tomato and the early melon.

    ReplyDelete