Saturday, April 27, 2013

Ahhh. Friday.

I must be doing something right. I've gotten three high fives and two handshakes from my boss this week. That's nice.

My counter us cluttered with dishes, we have no milk, Julian has a head cold. I'm totally relaxed. That's nice.

Tonight we have no obligations. I think we might pre-pack the kayaks on the truck so we can head out first thing in the morning and get out on the lake. Maybe not - we planned this for Julian's birthday this past Monday but didn't go because it wasn't warm enough to be fun.

Speaking I'd Julian, I've been pretty proud of him this week. He's been slammed with a group project, allergies , sickness, regular toils of grad school and a whooping lacrosse opponent (not to mention failed birthday plans). He's handled it all so well. So thankful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment