Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sweet friendship...

We have some dear, dear friends from church who've had a really rough couple of months. It is hard because we are all busy and Julian and I want to be there and help out but it just seems like the days turn into weeks and weeks into months...

I've sent my friend a few cards, just to let her know I  am thinking of her and that we continue to pray for her through this seemingly never-ending trial.

Today, she surprised me with a little package. It was exactly what I needed, and the words inside, on a series of little cards, blessed my heart greatly.

It reminded me that we are never to grow weary in doing good, for in due season we will reap what we sow, if we do not give up. (Gal. 6:9)

1 comment:

  1. How nice! I've seen those little cards- glad you were given some.

    ReplyDelete