Wednesday, May 29, 2013

{Yarn Along} Works STILL in progress...

It seems like each week I come back here and write about my crafting projects but I've added more to the to-do list and not finished anything! Such is life right now, I suppose. Anyhow, while I haven't done much crafting, I have done a good bit of reading, and Julian continues to read out loud at night as our much-needed wind down so we are still going through Exodus and the Top Bar Beekeeping book. Also, I picked up The Snow Child at my public library after seeing it on the Yarn Along Linky List and I'm enjoying it as well. Here spring has finally sprung and it's making me think wintery thoughts!


I DID get my sesquicentennial quilt block sent off to the powers that be for our state's upcoming big birthday, so I suppose that is a success. For the sake of organizing my brain, this is a list of my projects right now:

To finish:
1. Needlepoint and get it framed for Ivy
2. Dresden pillow - deadline Aug. 3
3.Whirl hat

To start:
1. boy teddy bear for cousin's baby - deadline Aug. 3
2. girl teddy bear because that's what she really wanted 2 years ago when I first started with them - deadline Aug. 3
3. Shalom Cardigan
4. Some Simple Crossover Booties
5. His & Hers embroidered pillowcases
6. This neat hexie ball


Linking up w/ Ginny @ Simple Things and Skip to My Lou

3 comments:

  1. I'm also reading The Snow Child -- hard to close my book each night. Also reading my Bible -- reading through this year along with my dh and kiddos. Happy knitting, ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate. I noticed Maggie bunny there. I missed out on the first offer and am looking forward to making her soon... Yours is adorable!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Maggie bunny!!!!!! I need to start another one for a baby gift very soon.

    ReplyDelete