Friday, January 31, 2014

{In My Kitchen}







In my kitchen this weekend :: dulce de leche [link here] :: cinnamon rolls with dulce de leche frosting :: homemade soap:: banana bread :: beef and broccoli :: spinach omelet

People who keep up with me mainly through social media think I spend hours in the kitchen baking diabetic-coma-inducing delights day in and day out. While I have been known to do a fair bit of baking {understatement of the year}, I really just post the good stuff online but we eat normal stuff day in and day out same as the rest. I am looking forward to having my inlaws in two weeks because cooking for company is always fun and a good reason to go all out. Any good diabetic-friendly and or gluten free recipe suggestions?


1 comment:

  1. Love the soap, I've never ventured to that craft, but love seeing it. I need some sugar now :)

    ReplyDelete