Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekending...





It was a quilt-y weekend here. Julian got to stay at home and rest up from our camping trip while I went out with my aunts and did our annual shop hop. The theme for the event was 1930's so of course, we were all like kids in a candy shop. I only made it to three shops and my aunt is mailing my one more pattern, so I have four blocks and four batches of fabric that I think will become placemats or a table runner for my island. 

Once I got home, I felt very inspired to finish up some WIPs so I could start my new things. Here is a picture of my night and day block from the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt. I've decided to pick 12 of my favorite blocks and do them by hand at 200%.  I am so in love with this block already!



1 comment:

  1. What beautiful fabric! I love to see what others are quilting - especially since I don't know how to sew! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete