Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ironic

I find it rather ironic that on the one day I cannot muster the courage to go out in the yard to feed the birds, I am sitting at a computer on campus after having come in with Julian and will continue from here to work at the church. It was even a balmy 13F when I snapped this photo compared to yesterday's 4F. There was just something about our {reasonably meager} accumulation of snow that left me transfixed by the door. Nope. I'm not going out.

Less than and hour later, we were out... because unlike our dear friends in Virginia, we did not get enough to cancel anything and even if we had, nothing would have been cancelled anyway.

I hope you are inside, enjoying a good book, the kids' glee, a cup of cocoa. Enjoy an extra one for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment