Friday, September 18, 2015

Stalling


I've gotten to the point in my knitting project - the time-to-finish-it-up point  - that always leaves me so thankful for the power of blocking. You know, the time that you cast on a new project.

The remainder of the cowl has 2 inches of some weird stitch that I'm not wild about because it looks like crochet. If I wanted it to look like crochet, I wouldn't be knitting, so I tried a seed stitch. The seed stitch is both occupying too much brain power (pathetic I know) and this yarn isn't really giving me the texture I had hoped for. Now to find another neat textured stitch... perhaps I'll knit a sampler cowl *eyeroll*

Linking up (late) with Ginny @ Small Things.

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful and I know it will meet your expectations!

    ReplyDelete