Thursday, December 17, 2015

Yarn Along 04 - shawlettes, socks & such



 We went to Colonial Williamsburg yesterday to see the holiday decorations and I kind of went wild photographing over 60 doors! This wreath is outside the spinning and weaving display where interpreters show spinning and weaving techniques using wool, cotton, and flax. The picture in the middle up there is of the Leicester sheep that graze in the paddock behind the spinning house.

The picture above is of the Christmas tree in the folk art museum, displaying traditional handmade ornaments.

Thanks for waiting a day for me to get the podcast out. I hope you like what I have to share!









Featured Yarns

Featured Patterns

Featured Folks
Ginny's Sheller @ Small Things
Tif Fussell, aka DottieAngel on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing all the pretty wreaths and I'm so happy you shared, and that Julian didn't ask you to put the phone away ;)

    ReplyDelete