Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Yarn along, new books

 I am posting MORE pictures this week to distract you from the fact that I took my knitting ALL the way to Tennessee - over 13 hours in the car - and didn't pick it up a single time. 

Wait! That's not true. I picked it up while I was at my aunt's house, waiting for my cousin to arrive, and I started doing what I could to fix the part I messed up that I posted about last week. My uncle said, "Something strange and unusual is going on here..." I looked up with a questioning expression. He said, "I've never seen you do anything and look like you've got no idea what's going on!" I must have been a sight!

So Natalie and I had such a great time visiting in the car that I talked 'til I had no voice. Since I've been back, I've been trying to get the stuff done for this blog swap. But! I have added some new books to my Kindle with eager anticipation of finishing the ones I posted about last week

Have you read either of these??



Joining Ginny



1 comment:

  1. I loved the georgia book! Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Not one stitch eh? You need to get knitting....

    ReplyDelete